12 Days of Yoforia: Win FREE yogurt for a year
December 5, 2011
As we delve deeper into December, it’s beginning to look a lot like…
Actually, we’ve had another song stuck in our heads lately. We’ve been whistling the tune to “The 12 Days of Christmas” and it’s getting a bit stale. So we’re hoping some of our loyal fans can give it a different flavor. If you think you can help, you could win free yogurt for a YEAR!
Here’s the deal:
– We’re looking for videos of Yoforia fans singing the final verse of “The 12 Days of Christmas”, but with a twist!
– Since we’ve all heard the same words since we were young, the verse needs to include “refreshed” Yoforia-flavored lyrics.
– Fans can submit their videos on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yoforia?sk=app_95936962634 or they can tweet it to us using @Yoforia.
– We’ll accept videos immediately, with the deadline set for 6 p.m. eastern time on Dec. 24.
– We’ll judge the videos and the one we consider the most creative will win free yogurt for a YEAR.
– We’ll announce the winner at 3 p.m. on Dec. 25
But that’s not all! Since we’re talking about 12 days, we’re going to give 12 days worth of presents!
Starting Dec. 14, we’ll run a contest for 11 straight days on our various social media channels. So make sure you LIKE us at www.facebook.com/yoforia, follow @Yoforia on Twitter and circle Yoforia’s Google Plus page for your chance to win great prizes!
We look forward to celebrating the 12 Days of Yoforia with you!